Crafts ~ Recipes ~ Our New House ~ Book Reviews

January 26, 2012

Merry Late Christmas to Me!

We have been thinking about getting a tablet for quite awhile. I had narrowed down my choice to a Toshiba Thrive about a month ago. Lucky me, Amazon knew I was looking for one and notified me about two weeks ago that they had refurbished models available for about 2/3 the cost of a brand new model. I was all over that.

Actually, I was too busy at work to be all over that, so Doug had to do the ordering. Same difference. It came in the mail today and I have been obsessing over it for the past three hours or so. So many cool features. I can't wait to figure it all out.

Here is what I ordered...






(I am part of the Amazon Affiliates program, all opinions are my own and I was not paid or perked to order this tablet).









No comments: