Hello everyone! Thanks for checking out my new adventure, NorthernMoon. I am super excited to become a member of the blogging universe. I have to be completely honest with you, I have absolutely no idea what this blog will become. I have some great ideas for future posts, but it could become something about everything, or nothing at all. I appreciate you stopping by to check things out.
I am creating this blog because I have set goals for myself and my family that I would like to accomplish and what better way to track them than to let the whole world cheer me on. No pressure. A few of the most important goals that stand out for me, and the main things that I intend to chronicle here include the following.
1. Building our house. My husband and I recently purchased land to build on (hopefully) in the very near future. I can’t wait to share every heartbreaking or triumphant moment with you, and most things in between.
2. Continue to remodel and update our existing house, then sell it. Self explanatory.
3. Finally create some of the projects I have had on my to do list for ever. There are too many to list at this point.
4. Continue to enjoy the great northwoods and all it has to offer. I intend to continue to fish, hunt, hike, and enjoy the oudoors. I’d like to go Salmon fishing on Lake Michigan, catch walleyes in the Menominee River, hunt Moose in Canada, and advenure to Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks, just to name a few things.
5. Become a better cook. I love food. Basically any food. I’d like to get better at preparing it.
6. Continue to work at living a more sustainable lifestyle. Isn’t it every country girls dream to own cows and chickens and have a 1 acre garden?
Everyone needs a place to start, right? Once it’s in writing, it has to be done, right? I guess we’ll all see together!