Crafts ~ Recipes ~ Our New House ~ Book Reviews

January 8, 2012

Alpine Spice

I need to start this out by saying, beware. Once you try this stuff, you will never be able to cook without it, and you will become like me....ordering it in 12 pound shipments so that you do not ever run the risk of running out! My husband introduced me to Alpine Spice seasoning when we were dating. He never cooked without it. I, in turn, became hooked. It is an amazing seasoning made in Montana, he picked it up on a trip out there and has been ordering it ever since. We use this on everything and it generally eliminates the need for salt and pepper, garlic salt, and really any other normal spices. It enhances beef, venison, fish, pork and chicken. I use it on mashed potatoes, in spaghetti sauce, and over steamed veggies. Alpine Spice is a blend of garlic salt, onion salt, pepper, and some other yummy ingredients that make just about everything taste better.

The people at Alpine Spice are great too. They are very willing to answer questions, provide advice, and make sure your order ships at the lowest shipping price possible. Personal customer service is a rarity these days, which makes it even nicer to shop with them. Go ahead, try it out. I do not think you will be disappointed.

P.S. The people at Alpine Spice have absolutely no idea who I am, or even that I love this stuff as much as I do.....I was not paid or perked to write about them, I just LOVE this stuff!!

No comments: