Crafts ~ Recipes ~ Our New House ~ Book Reviews

December 6, 2011

The Good Life :)


I really have been trying to update my new blog regularly. Since it’s still just an infant, I would love to be able to post daily until it develops some kind of theme! As you probably figured out by now, I’m just hoping that it will do that on its own. But, if it does continue to be all over the place, it’s just following in my mental thought patterns footsteps, so it’s all good.
Anyway, for a quick explanation of why I haven’t been blogging regularly, here are some photos of what is currently occupying my time.

They look so innocent when it's just one....however there are ten!









6 weeks old today! I can’t believe how fast the time has gone. I also can’t believe how fortunate I am that 9 out of 10 of them are sold. Thank the heavens.

One more, just because I know you can’t get enough. I can’t get enough and I live with them.


So, my goal is to keep going as much as I can and after these babies are gone (sniff, sniff) in a few weeks, I’ll have even more time on my hands right? Right. That’s what I am going with anyway. Hope you are all having a great Tuesday. Anyone else have any cute puppy pictures to share? Stories from raising a litter? Fill me, I’d love to hear from you!

No comments: