Crafts ~ Recipes ~ Our New House ~ Book Reviews

December 23, 2011

Last Minute Gift Basket

Happy Holidays! Here is a quick gift idea for any of you procrastinators out there!

I created this very simple and cute gift basket for my sister in law and her husband. They love to ski and often go on weekend long ski trips. I thought something to help them warm up from the cold was in order!

I apologize for the not so great photos, we are not operating with a whole lot of day light right now!
I picked up all kinds of fun stuff for this basket. I got the tub at the dollar store and added two mugs also from Dollartree. I threw in some Vanilla Vodka Whipped Cream and a bottle of Cappucino Cream Vodka. I added popcorn, hot chocolate, peppermint marshmallows, Twizzlers and a Pot of Gold. Easy Peasy.

Total Cost: $35.00



But all that yummy goodness would not be complete without cute wrapping. I added a couple snowflake ornaments and a gift tag to a basket bag (also from Dollartree). Super cute, super easy.





That's all for today. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: